Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Okay I did it and its not even September yet! I overslept this morning. My alarm I thought was set to go off at 620 like normal but I set the wrong alarm, I set my husband's alarm which went off at 700 which doesnt work when you need to have Matt in the school between 710-720...uggh...we had to rush like mad to get him dressed, his lunch packed and him out the door in like 6 minutes...thank you for no traffic in the subdivision as we pulled into the drive at school at 715 and he made it on time.

Life these days is rush, rush, even with the most organized schedule we are still rushing. Even this morning after I got back from taking Matt I needed to get my husband and Ali up and dressed and fed and dogs out and cage cleaned and cat litterbox scooped out, I still havent gotten a minute to eat breakfast and I am forcing myself right now to share my heart for 5 minutes when I know there is so many other things I need to or could be doing.

A friend put on her facebook Matthew 11:28 as her status this morning... "

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (KJV)
God wants us to come to Him, to lay it all at his feet. He doesnt want us to worry in Mark He tells us that He will do the worrying for us, that He knows everything even the number of hairs on our heads. I dont know about you but that comforts me. No matter what I am going through I have the Lord in my corner and I can go about my day even as busy as it gets knowing there is someone there on my side that loves me and is worrying for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment